May 10th 2009 "Mothers Day"i never thought time would come so quickly, that this day would come. i am grateful for the opportunity being able to serve on full time mission. . . I started my papers, and in reality i never thought that the papers would take awhile filling out. They ask about everything: health issues, hobbies, languages one speaks, and hospitalizations. It took about two and half hours filling them out. all i need left is to go my doctors appointment, take a mission picture and see the dentist. Dentist will take awhile, but i do hope that i will be able to finish everything up by the first week of June.
Yesterday i went with my dad to go suit shopping, so i have a new suit. I want to wear it, but i think i should start wearing it when i have my call. I have been reminiscing about my past, and i have grown quite a bit. I grown to a man that i hopes for the best, looking forward, knowing that my past is a part of who i have become. i am moving forward. I am a man that in the beginning i know that i had to go on a mission out of duty, yet later realizing that i have i want to go out to serve the lord.
I have a deep desire to serve to do all i can when I am on the mission, friends have told me that you could be done with school if you didn't go. i know that i am sacrificing my time, but it will all be worth it. I trust in the Lord. i know that this Mission will prepare me for life.
No comments:
Post a Comment