Tuesday, May 19, 2009

oh yeah the realization

its been a week since i have started this blog. thought i might want to write something more substantial than about stencil graffiti

So yeah, i went to the doctors yesterday for the physical. i had to take tests. test arm strength, flexibility, etc. i had to take a TB test, so tomorrow i gotta go back and check if i have TB, and I'm getting a tetanus booster shot.
[i went with Allen Auman to get my ticket situation dealt with. Afterwards we went to his sisters and went swimming. took some pictures of our amazing short swimsuits.. pretty funny. had some In N' Out in the jacuzzi. went to Fhe. went home. Amazingly, i went to bed around 9. slept so well.]

yesterday felt like summer... time is going by quick...

Now all i need is to go to Dentist. Get a hair cut, take mission picture. [i will look so weird taking a mission picture, wearing church clothes for two YEARS!!!]

Elder Bracamonte... i still cant imagine..

well anyways i gotta get back to do the psych. homework.
will write later.



1 comment:

Kellie said...

That Coconut Records song reminds me of an old friend. Thanks for reminding me of it. I can't see the stencil in your entry below, but I highly support your decision to do so. Stencil art is rad.
I'm glad you're having good times before heading out to even better times for two years! I'm super proud of you Kenny, and if you're arm's not all welled up then it means no TB! Yay! ;)